Expresso
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Recherche Behmor 1600

2 participants

Recherche Behmor 1600 Empty Recherche Behmor 1600

Message par jeromeb Ven 05 Oct 2012, 17:55

Bonjour,

Je recherche un behmor 1600 mais impossible d'en trouver un neuf ou d'occaz en 230V.
Si quelqu'un a une piste...

Merci d'avance

Dernière édition par jeromeb le Ven 05 Oct 2012, 19:07, édité 1 fois

jeromeb

Machine à café : Gaggia classic
Broyeur : Porlex, Grinta

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Recherche Behmor 1600 Empty Re: Recherche Behmor 1600

Message par francoisax Ven 05 Oct 2012, 18:28

On en a parlé ici...

Après en occasion il faut surveiller et être vif, c'est assez recherché clown
francoisax
francoisax

Machine à café : Lelit à pid & quelques méthodes douces
Broyeur : Faema - Eureka - Porlex | Torréfacteur Gene

Message par jeromeb Mar 09 Oct 2012, 07:05

Bonjour,

Je viens de recevoir ça de Behmor :

"To all, October 4, 2012
My apologies for not writing sooner but the situation in getting roasters back into the EU/UK has been such an up /down battle it has been very difficult to ascertain where we stood despite my best efforts.
When we first started shipping into your markets the allowable temperature for the outer skin (glass/ metal- see below) was undefined. Not long after we started shipping in the EU/UK the standards were changed to what was (note past tense) called Std 12. After some period of time and various designs were reviewed to meet the new standards, I consulted with Steve Leighton, who wisely I might add, advised we say the hell with how the design looked, and just get it started. Given Steve’s advice we started the process of retooling the door and making other changes. Not long after however we were advised the agencies were issuing new standards called Std 13 which negated Std 12 and completely ruined all our efforts. So we went at it again only to be told approximately 2 months ago there were plans to issue yet another std, appropriately called Std 14. That is three changes of the standards, in 3 years, which go from minor retooling to major.
Throughout the last 6 months I have been in direct contact with representatives of CE and GS (ZLS-Munich) to request data and advice on anything that can be done to quicken reviews, small market waivers on Std 12 and/or 13, or release of data pertaining to the yet unpublished std 14. This exercise was one of futility and a total was of time. As such we are now hiring an independent agency located in the Netherlands to review all the documents issued and seek the newest documents to understand what we need to do to get certified again. This will take approximately 2-3 months before we have any data.
The tragedy is all of this is terrible waste of time, material and money none of which agencies care about (especially ZLS), but as a business we have to consider given the limited size of the home roaster market which even if 10 times larger can’t justify horrific costs associated with annual retooling , creating new designs and re-certifications.
With this latest news we have been forced to cease all work on retooling until such time as data is released from the agencies GS/CE and we have reports on what we can do or how we can get re-certified under different standards or different codes.
My apologies for all these delays and I will be back once the newest report is issued but please understand I am doing everything within my control to get back into the EU/UK.
Best regards
Joe Behm"

Bon, je crois que c'est pas pour tout de suite...

jeromeb

Machine à café : Gaggia classic
Broyeur : Porlex, Grinta

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé