Expresso
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Faire un bon café 1 tasse

Faire un bon café 1 tasse Empty Faire un bon café 1 tasse

Message par Philblack Dim 22 Avr 2007, 03:17

Sur un site US j'ai fait le point sur une technique que nous avons développé avec un ami pour réaliser un très bon expresso avec un filtre 1 tasse (donc permettant de faire des économies en café).

Voici le texte (désolé en anglais...):

Being a Silvia owner for years and having spent hours figuring how to achieve a good single shot with a single basket, here's my feedback.

Many literature has been written on how you only can get a good single shot with a double basket. However, with all the techniques and equipment available now, I think we can manage to have a very good single shot without the hassle of wasting coffee or getting caffeine shocks too often !

Equipment:
1. A naked portafilter (no need for presentation)
2. A "La Marzocco" single basket which is the best single basket I ever used
3. A 40 mm tamper especially for the basket (steel or aluminum and not the one shipped with your machine)

Steps:
1. Use a finer setting than usual. As a Rocky grinder owner, I set it to a step down
2. You'll need to pour more than the usual 7g of coffee. I chose 9g
3. Pour the coffee until the narrowed part of the filter basket is full. Take your 40mm tamper and proceed to a light tamp so the rest of the remaining grams will not mess too much on the side of the filter.
4. Pour the rest of the coffee in the filter (you may wish to help the coffee go in the center of it with your finger)
5. Proceed to a first 30lbs tamp
6. Use the other side (wood or plastic tab) of your tamper to gently tap the portafilter in order to make the remaining coffee go in the center. Don't tap too much since it could break your puck
7. Proceed to a second 30lbs tamp. Be careful to not over tamp.
8. Clean the remaining coffee of your filter.
9. You are done.

Make sure everything goes well during the extraction (ie side channeling) referring you to extraction techniques, such as the
Weiss Distribution Technique.

Voila!, you'll achieve a creamy rich taste brown espresso.

One of my friend called it the "LaRoc Shot"; well...why not.

Philblack

Machine à café : Rancilio Silvia V2
Broyeur : Rocky Doserless

Revenir en haut Aller en bas